Before reading any articles on wellness, nutrition, fitness, or supplements, you agree to acknowledge the following:
- Any statements or claims about possible health benefits of food, supplements, or otherwise have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and such comments are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
- No content should replace medical advice from a licensed physician
- The content on this blog is purely informational, for entertainment, and not considered medical advice
- Should you decide to try anything discussed on this blog you will do so under the supervision or council of your medical doctor
- Any content contained in this blog may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without written consent of the author and WellnesstoBeauty.com
Articles on this site may contain affiliate links. When you click on these links and decide to make a purchase, I may make a small commission off the sale. To date, any affiliate links I have are products I have personally purchased, tried, and recommend – not free items in exchange of a review. If I should ever be graced with gratis items, I will disclose that fully on my articles.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you find the content informational and entertaining. Come back again soon.